Even though the Embassy of different country requires
different documents to issue student visa, these are
the common documents required by most of embassy's.
- Completed Visa Application Form of respective
country where student intent to study.
- Passport valid to travel abroad and with
a validity date at least six months beyond the
applicant's intended period of stay in that country.
- Colored Photographs, showing a full face,
without head covering with any cap, hat or sun glass
against a light background. Power glasses are
- Letter of Acceptance or Enrollment Letter
issued by the respective university or college.
- Original TOEFL, IELTS, SAT, GRE or GMAT
score sheets (As applicable).
- Students going to the respective
countries to earn a Bachelor's degree or Master's
degree should bring their most recent mark sheets or
- Students going the foreign country to earn
a Ph.D. degree should bring their original
undergraduate degree and post graduate degree mark
- Spouses and minor children accompanying
the student to the foreign country for their study
should bring marriage certificates, wedding photos,
and birth certificates with them to the interview, to
prove the relationship between themselves and the
- Demand drafts for the applicable fees,
financial documents (Bank Transaction and
Certificates), Property Valuation and Chartered
Accountants Certificates as evidence to show
availability of enough fund to support the education.
- No Objection Letters to study abroad
issued by the government of your own country.
- Character Certificates, Police Reports as
evidence to show that you are not engaged in any
- Recommendation Letters from
professor who have taught you.
- Accommodation Letter as evidence of
- Evidence of confirmed flights to and from
that country where you intend to study.
To know the the documents required by the embassy
of particular country, please follow the links at the
navigation on the left.